If you are coming by bike to Euro hotel, or on foot from the railway station.
There are different routes to get to the City Centre Hotel. Because we are in the middel of the Centre, you can choose to go directly through the center, or you might enjoy a route via the ring.
Tip: The city centre hotel is a great base for cycling trips. There is an underground free guarded bike parking in front of the Euro hotel.
You will arrive at the NS central station it only will take less then a 5-minute walk to the City Centre Hotel
- walk out of NS station along the Dragon straight toward the Centre
- walk along the famous pastry chef Jan de Groot (the original ' Bossche bollen...)
- pass the small bridge and at the end (van Lanschot bankers), turn right towards the market
- cross the market and go into the street with on both corners a jeweler
- you are now already in the street of the City Centre Hotel. Continue to walk straight ahead towards the Saint John Cathedral and you will see the City Centre Hotel on your left hand side.
Tip: follow the black plated directions of the tourist bureau towards the Sint Jans kathedraal.